Thursday, May 13, 2010

9 Months!


My little boy turned 9 months old on May 11th and all I can say is where did the time go? He is doing so many things now and is really just so much fun I can hardly stand it.  Last month was a busy one. Its like he went from a baby to a big boy in one month. So far my little boy:

  • Weighs 24 pounds.
  • Has his two bottom teeth.
  • Is mobile! I wouldnt call it crawling, more like inchworming but he is on the move and is quick!
  • Goes from crawling to sitting. This one really got me, hes really not a little baby anymore. 
  • Can clap hands.
  • Blows kisses.
  • Says dada, papa & mama. 
  • Will wave if he is in the mood.
  • Can pull himself up onto things which scares the beejeezus out of mommy. 
  • Is still sleeping 10-12 hours a night (I know, I am lucky, thats I roll)
  • Eating more solids everyday. I am still making baby food but I dont puree it anymore. A little fork smooshing and hes ready to chow down. To date he has had sweet potatoes, carrots, butternut squash, peas, brown rice, pasta with pesto or sauce, blueberries, yogurt, peaches, avacado and prunes. We are raising him as a vegetarian in case you we wondering why the lack of meat.
  • Can feed himself finger foods. 
  • Is still nursing! Yay - 9 months and going strong. 
Can you see why I am having a mini panic attack!!! I am scared that he will be walking soon and then he really wont be a little baby anymore. I really am loving this age. He is such a joy,  him and his sister really make my life complete. I feel like I am doing what I was meant to do in this lifetime and couldn't be happier. ~ Life is good ~


No comments:

Post a Comment