Monday, June 14, 2010

Zoo Trip!

Last week my sister and I took the kids to the Bergen County Zoo. I used to go there when I was a little girl and still love it 20 something years later.



The zoo itself is not very big but it is such a fun, inexpensive way to get out and enjoy the day. While we
 were there we saw prairie dogs,


caribou



and eagles.



My favorite were the budgies.


The zoo has a great budgie exhibit where you can walk around and feed them. Well let me tell you these birds are crazy! I was carrying Jaysen in the Ergo and the birds kept landing on his back, his legs, pretty much anywhere that they could. 






We all had such a good time. If you are ever in the neighborhood you have got to check it out.


Aside from the zoo they have a train, a carousel, a huge playground, a picnic area and tennis courts. Its such a nice way to spend a beautiful day with great people!

No comments:

Post a Comment