Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Miscellany Monday


Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters


1. Today is my twin sisters birthday, they turn 27 today. Happy Birthday Yvonne & Christina!

2. School starts this week. Since we homeschool most people think - so what! It really does change things around here though. We *try* to stick to a more structured schedule when school is in session and or course there is lots of teaching and learning to be had by all.

3. Jaysen is thisclose to walking. He will take about 10 step or so by himself and he walks around the whole house with one hand on the wall. I am just waiting for him to let go, then I will start crying cause my baby isn't really a baby anymore.

4. Speaking of babies who aren't babies anymore. My dear Vanessa....she is 9 going on 19 I tell you. We have been bumping heads a lot recently and I don't like it one bit. I ask her to do something - she doesn't do it - I get mad at her - she gets mad at me. I WILL NOT repeat what has happened with my mother. We bumped heads also and now we are not very close. Sad, sucks, not happening again.

5. My 11 year anniversary is on Friday. I am not very good at waiting to give presents so I already caved and just HAD to give Rob his present already. I don't care if I get anything, I just would really like some quite time. Just us, just like 11 years ago when we were teenagers =)

Thats all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment