Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer Hiatus?

So I totally have been a bad blogger lately huh? I don't know where the month of July has gone! This summer has just been so busy! In between all the chaos.....I turned 30! Wow. Crazy. That's pretty much been my outlook on the situation. I still cant comprehend that I am now 30. I really feel like I just turned 21. One good thing about turning 30 is I FINALLY got my Nikon D5000 DSLR! I have always loved photography and now I can really play around. My dream is to one day start my own photography business.  For now its practice, practice, practice!

With August here that we are that much closer to a certain someone turning 1 year old.  I cannot believe that my little boy will be one soon!!! I have been quite busy planning his birthday party. Hopefully I will do his 11 month update before I post birthday pictures! I promise I will be a better blogger once things calm down. Lots of fun updates coming soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment