Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 Month Update!


My little man is 10 months old already, we are in double digits here people! I might be a tad late (OK, so he's 12 days away from the 11 month mark) but better late than never right! I cannot believe that in 2 short months Jay will be a year old. I know it is so cliche but the first year really does FLY BY. I still feel like he should be this tiny little baby but he is far from it. Here is what he is doing this month:
  • Will pull up to stand on just about anything, stable or not. His favorites are the couch, my leg and the hanging towel in the kitchen (love that last one).
  • Loves saying "nooooooo" to everything. By "saying" I mean shaking his head of course.
  • Is really into eating, if you have food you best believe he will make it known that he wants some. He will stop whatever it is he is doing and make a beeline towards anyone eating anything.
  • Speaking of food, he LOVES watermelon. Its his favorite this month. 
  • Is really trying to talk. So far he's not saying much but I can tell he is just bursting at the seams with things to talk about. 
  • Starting to stand on his own for a handful of seconds at a time. 
  • Waves at everyone he sees (sooooo cute).
  • Blows raspberry's on everything. My arm, the sliding glass door, the dog.
  • Bites me and it hurts! Those little chompers break skin sometimes!
  • Gives high five.
  • Loves giving mommy kisses, they are wet and slobbery and I LOVE THEM!
  • Has a total of 5 teeth now. The two bottom ones, two top ones and one canine popping in.
  • Will entertain himself now. Its the cutest thing, he will go off on his own to his little play area and just start playing. So sweet.
  • Is still nursing like a champ, 10 months and going strong
Happy 10 monthiversary buddy. We love you xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment