Friday, August 20, 2010

Before & After

Since I LOVE taking pictures and editing them I decided to join Pixel Perfect's before/after. This is my first challenge so sorry if I royally mess is up! I am in no way an expert at this and have really only been playing around in Photoshop for about a year or so & would be nothing without PW's actions. Ok, onto the good stuff!




 This was the picture I used for Jaysens first birthday post. I loved the before (how could you not with that face) but thought it could use a little something. I opened it up in CS4 and ran the "Sharpen This" action first just to bring out his facial features a little bit more.  Next I ran the "Heartland" action which gave it that vintage look. After that I ran "Boost" just to bring everything up a notch and then just played with the curves. I am pretty happy with how it came out, I think I might have to frame this one!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute shot! He's gorgeous! I love it in the Sepia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I can take his picture all day long, now I just need to learn how get him to stay still =)

    ReplyDelete